i was going to wait until she arrived, but i just can't.....

Congrats on the bag!! I know you can do it! Lol. I'm so happy for you and it's really beautiful. I can't wait to see the real pics of your bag. Did you get the 20% off?

Bag.lover, do you have a Hudson too? Or do you keep the zipper bowler?

Congrats on the bag!! I know you can do it! Lol. I'm so happy for you and it's really beautiful. I can't wait to see the real pics of your bag. Did you get the 20% off?

thanks so much, chloe :smile: and yep, i did get the 20% off...even my hubs had to admit that was pretty cool :smile:

i think BL did keep her ZB, actually... :smile:

S & Z: You are making me blush. I didn't do anything, it's so great to know that the manager gives the okay (most boutiques don't price-match).

I am under so pressure now - fanning self.
I really..really hope that you will love your Hudsons when you get them; they have to be 1000% perfect too. Your DHs must not like this enabler. =)

We should set up a Striping day. LOL.

tee hee....sorry, but it's so true. *sniff* i wouldn't be here today, if it weren't for my MJ fairy godmother, bag.lover :love:

lol - embarrassed yet?? :graucho:

I really..really hope that you will love your Hudsons when you get them; they have to be 1000% perfect too. Your DHs must not like this enabler. =)

We should set up a Striping day. LOL.

oh, i totally warned stella that i'm OCD about my bags, so she promised to inspect closely :smile: as for my DH, i think he's just glad i got 20% off....since it was pretty clear i was buying it regardless :angel:

and yes, striping day is def. in order!

Yup, I got a Zip Bowler in Black. =)
Chloe, have you used your bag yet? If not, you can return it to your local MJ store for a store credit which can be used at any MJ store in the US. Ask Stella to send you a Trish, you should confirm with her on paying via store credit. Shipping only takes 2 day so you can get it within this week too. =)

:yahoo: :yahoo: Oh I'm SO happy for you!! You must be sitting by the door! Please post pics when you get it.....Take one w/ you carrying it too!!! Congrats! And YES YOU JUST HAD TO GET IT!!! :heart: Emmy

aww, thanks so much everyone for the congrats....i really am so excited! i keep hoping maybe it will come tomorrow, even though it's not scheduled to get here until wed :smile: hey, a girl can dream!

Yup, I got a Zip Bowler in Black. =)
Chloe, have you used your bag yet? If not, you can return it to your local MJ store for a store credit which can be used at any MJ store in the US. Ask Stella to send you a Trish, you should confirm with her on paying via store credit. Shipping only takes 2 day so you can get it within this week too. =)

Have I used it yet? Are you crazy?! Of course I have :nuts:. Lol. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off the minute I got it home. I've been using it everyday. I guess it's ok I didn't get the 20% off. It really didn't upset me. I'm too happy with my bag ;). You, shoppingsmycard, and me really are striping sisters and we got one of each style. Now we just need someone who has the Slouchy Tote :P. Anyone?