I was eyeing the Orange Perfo Cles...what do you think of it?

Yes def get it while you can. I have a friend who has one and just like elongreach said it's bigger than the basic mono and can really hold alot considering it's size. Also, orange is by far the best color, get it!

I have an orange Perfo Cles, and I really like it. I say go for it since it's discontinued. I usually just keep my driver's license in there, but it would fit a lot more.

yes i have one, i wasnt sure about it and then i was like what the hell i need a cles and thats sooo hot!!!!! yeah i have a razr and it ifts that and a few cards, i sometimes fold money and put that in as well but that take up to 3-4 cc space, i did a test the other day and it could fit almost 20 ccs, which is bay far the most when concidering vernis and suhali can fit a max of 6

hi, razr refers to the phone motorola made about 3 years ago, its very thin and hence named a razr (said razor) thats why its so slimit can fit into the perfo cles, since then the phone has been reinvented several times with the v3i and vx and a dolce and gabbana version (which is the one i have) lol

wow they only came out a yr ago here, I think it was just before or mayve the same time as the rokr phone.

naughtymanolo said:
hi, razr refers to the phone motorola made about 3 years ago, its very thin and hence named a razr (said razor) thats why its so slimit can fit into the perfo cles, since then the phone has been reinvented several times with the v3i and vx and a dolce and gabbana version (which is the one i have) lol