I was at the Mall AGAIN today

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
and I went into Coach in the Chandler Mall (well, I went strictly to go to Coach) and exchanged my Mineral hobo for a better one (didnt like the distressing) and the one I got is PERFECT and darker than the others I saw.

While I was there ALL of the Mineral wristlets and hobos sold out. They were calling around and Scottsdale Coach is sold out too.

The Regional Manager was there and she was carrying the Chocolate Carly that will be out in August, can we say stunning? (the bag not the manager). Evidentally many of the Coach stores HAVE the August stuff, and she was kind enough to show me alot of it. The Chocolate Carly will be my fave I think. And the peace bracelet is very cute and so are some of the other pieces of jewelry.

Boy, am I happy I switched back to Coach. Think I'm here to stay.

Buh Bye Balenciaga, Chloe, LV and Hermes. It was nice knowing you.

ha.

I'm kinda diggin' on those mineral hobos. Which is unusual for me. Usually, I'm a pink, green, orange, turquoise kind of girl (if it's loud, I'm proud!). However there is something so striking about that mineral color to me.

If you can, buy anything in the MINERAL, it's gorgeous! I just bought the Mineral Satchel, Luv her!

And good for you, for exchanging your bag for a better one. They are all individuals (as we are), so have them bring out another until one appeals to you!