I want to copy Jo Jo and get me a

1. Saleya MM with denim LV scarf/bandana.:shame: Am I a bad bad person for doing this?:oh: I LOVE how great denim bandana looks against Damier canvas!!!:love:

DSC01815.jpg
  2. That looks spectacular! It still amazes me how a scarf can really make a bag just pop!

3. Very, very nice! Great taste. :cool:

4. The pic isn't mine. It's JoJo's. I haven't bought either item but seriously thinking about it!!!:shocked:

5. Nope!! Because after I saw her denim scarf I put that on my wish list and hopefully I will get it soon.

6. Thats a cute combination, you should copy her. :P

7. Hey Irene!!!! You hit over 4,000 posts!!!! Wow! Congrats. And the bandana is soooooo cute. It's not copying, it's SHARING ideas!!!!!!

8. Go for it Irene!

9. It's definitely cute !

10. I like that. It does look good together. Now you've got me thinking.:rolleyes:

11. ^^ Me too! :Push:

How much does that Saleya cost?

12. Get it! :biggrin: I have the Saleya PM and it is the best bag!!!! :heart: And I love putting scarves on mine too!

81E32DAE-DDDA-45A9-77DD1C375559FDEF.jpg
  13. I love the combo of the damier and the denim also. It's adorable!

14. I just called LV in Yorkdale and they are all out of MM.:rant::lol: I will have to wait a couple of weeks for it to come in! Then I asked the assistant manager about the groom collection and she knows nothing about it!:shocked: I called downtown after I spoke to Yorkdale, and they know nothing about the groom collection either!:shocked::lol: Twilight Zone all over again!!!:huh:

15. OMG!!! Yorkdale LV just called back and told me that they found a Saleya MM in the storage room!:shocked: What to do?! IT IS SO HOT here today I don't really feel like driving anywhere but the bag looks SO HOT!!!:cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice