I want to buy a Rolex

hilwa

O.G.
Feb 28, 2009
Hi there:
I decided to buy an oyster perpetual daydate presidential with diamond bezel but I find a hard time deciding on the dial color. I want it with dimond markers. Although my mum has the same watch but datejust presidential 26mm with diamond bezel and burgundy dial with diamond markers they don't do the burgundy color anymore. She bought it before she had me so its before 1985. Its considered vintage.
What do u think should I go for champagne with diamonds markers or MOP in white w/ diamond markers?
I like the size 38mm but I'm confused because the 42mm is almost the size of my wrist it looked ridiculous on me. My wrist size is 6 inches.
So should I opt for 38mm or 31mm? although I liked the 38mm more I like big watches.
Is the 38mm mens size or unisex?
I need your opinions.

Last edited:
I would go for the white MOP with diamond markers 36mm.

I believe it goes:
Midsize is 31mm
Unisex is 34mm
and Mens is 36 and higher

I would be wrong though about the others, I just know for sure that midsize is 31mm.

I would definitely go with the white MOP. Or take a look at the Tahitian MOP, if you haven't ruled that one out already. Many people have said the champagne dial is very hard to read for some reason. If you have tiny wrists, I think the 36mm is very cute on. But if this is a watch you plan to keep forever, consider the 31mm, as it is less trendy. I don't believe the Presidential is available in a 34mm. I wanted a 36mm initially, but it looked like a man's watch "on" and didn't seem very flattering, so I ended up with a midsize Yachtmaster which is 35mm but with a smaller face than the 36mm Datejust or similar model due to the chunkier bezel. I find it is the perfect size (the Date and Air-King are also a lovely size at 34mm).

ETenebris
bagshopr
Thank you. I made my mind and I aleady ordered the daydate 36mm presidential in yellow gold with diamond bezel and champagne dial with diamond markers. I'm 24 I don't find the champagne hard to read. I really liked the 36mm on me it is perfection.
I asked the sales manager if they have 38mm and he said that they do it only for some steel watches.
And he said that I will get it after 4 to 6 weeks since they don't have it now.