I want new charms!

They are coming! New letters (with different color combos and GOLD hardware) as well as a pair of dice (also with cold hardware -- dice are red and white) and a pink breast cancer awareness heart with ribbon charm (heart is leather, ribbon is metal).

When the charms first came out, I was totally excited and really wanted one. My boyfriend got me an "A" for xmas and I was horrified to find that it had "Made in China" stamped on the back!!! He had seen it also and was sure it was going to bother me, but it got it anyway. I was so irked because to me that made it seem so fake. And i didn't want to talk around advertising I had something made in china!!! I was so bothered I called Coach and told them that I felt like i could have gotten something like it on the street. The next batch of charms out, they removed the "Made in China"...Needless to say, I am still turned off by them...

When the charms first came out, I was totally excited and really wanted one. My boyfriend got me an "A" for xmas and I was horrified to find that it had "Made in China" stamped on the back!!! He had seen it also and was sure it was going to bother me, but it got it anyway. I was so irked because to me that made it seem so fake. And i didn't want to talk around advertising I had something made in china!!! I was so bothered I called Coach and told them that I felt like i could have gotten something like it on the street. The next batch of charms out, they removed the "Made in China"...Needless to say, I am still turned off by them...
The "made in China" is still there, it's just on the metal hang-tag part and not on the leather charm itself.

I still want the skull so badly...I think I am just going to go ahead a pay the piper (eBay). There is one right now, I bid on it, but got outbid by a fellow tPFer...

Sounds like those dice will be cute. How long till they are out??