I want it NOW...stomps foot...

i do not really stomp in the store, but oh if i only had that problem...my bipolar sa will not even do a search for me and she knows i know she knows she can do it in 2 seconds :roflmfao:
luckily my new experimental SA is being very nice and i am going to send her something extremely delicioso when i finally pic up my nilo surprise hehehehehe.

:roflmfao: You crack me up! When you figure out the secret to dealing with your SA you should write a book to go in the self help/relationship section, like "SAs are from Mars, Women are from Venus", or "How to Quit being codependent with your SA"

This is fun!

I've been waiting a few months now for my SO, a Cognac Chevre de Cor. Birkin 30 with silver pall. HW. STOMP!

Would like a Kelly Elan or JPG Mini Kelly Clutch in croc next. Not sure about the color yet.

This is fun!

I've been waiting a few months now for my SO, a Cognac Chevre de Cor. Birkin 30 with silver pall. HW. STOMP!

Would like a Kelly Elan or JPG Mini Kelly Clutch in croc next. Not sure about the color yet.

OMG!!! Your SO is my favorite combo!!!!! Seriously drooling over it!!!!:shocked: Congrats in advance!!!:nuts: Cognac is dreamy in chevre.

Thanks, GF and star (how are you these days?)!! I've mentioned it so many times but when I saw gina_b's (35cm w/ gold HW) and gigi leung's (same as mine) I knew that THAT was the next Holy Grail for me. I know that it'll be the bag I'll reach for time and time again.

Oh really...what exactly were you stomping for, ;)? And can I now direct you towards a few of my Stomping Needs please..As of last week my SA called me for a bag in the same color/leather/style combo that she had already sold to me roughly 5 months ago....needless to say I am not quite at the point of collecting where I am doubling up quite yet..not quite there YET.

I've stopped.

He he he.

LOL is your SA getting absent minded or prematurely senile?

I wanted something big, sleek and dark (oh, not the security man, in case SCL was wondering) but I've just been told that something small, sleek and dark that I ordered is now ready and waiting. :yahoo:

That assuages my stompable desires for the moment. :yes:

Oh really...what exactly were you stomping for, ;)? And can I now direct you towards a few of my Stomping Needs please..As of last week my SA called me for a bag in the same color/leather/style combo that she had already sold to me roughly 5 months ago....needless to say I am not quite at the point of collecting where I am doubling up quite yet..not quite there YET.