I want a new bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy a new bag for my birthday , which is coming up in August and Im not sure what to get, these are a few of the bags I was looking into:

1-givenchy nightingale with chain strap (black)
    2-Goyard-Sac Vendome (black)
    3- I like this miu miu bag, but have never seen it in person:
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod45320001&parentId=cat235702&masterId=cat261003&index=32&cmCat=cat000000cat200648cat203100cat261003cat235702

What do you guys think:
    I want to get as many opinions as possible please :smile:!

2. I personally like Givenchy Nightingale better...it's roomy, classic style, nice leather...can't go wrong with that one.

3. I really love the Goyard sac vendome's shape, its a timeless shape and sexy ( I think ). Another point is I don't really see it around often.

4. The Miu Mium looks like a fun bag.. but I'd have to agree that the Nightingale looks classy and could go with any outfit. They're on sale at Barney's online by the way... last I checked anyway. :smile:

5. Nightingale

6. my vote goes to the nightingale as well.

7. Have you checked out M Z Wallace. MUCH cheaper (although not cheap by any means) and lasts forever.

8. She probably already chose - her birthday was in August

9. ...of 2009.:P

10. Oh my goodness - I didn't even see that! HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

11. :biggrin:

I still think there could be value in an "old thread" pop-up warning, for threads like this.

12. I usually glance at the date :P