I want a Damier graphite keepall 55 but boyfriend wants one too....

Which keepall 55 to buy?

• Damier Keepall 55

• Damier Graphite Keepall 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks ladies for all your wonderful advice! I would definitely get the 45 if I didn't have much to pack but I really need the space so it has to be a 55.

You're right about the vachetta...id be sad if my bag looked dirty around the leather only because I know I wouldn't handle the bag the same as I would handle my beloved bags.

I never even thought about the macassar!!! Thank you for that idea! Ill have t go look at it in person...

I don't know why it's so hard to decide..black or brown lol

Sheeesh!

I think you should get the Graphite 55. I think it's cute to have the matching bag when traveling but I also don't like mixing and matching canvases, I prefer just coherent set if that makes sense.

I think you should get the Graphite 55, since its the one you want, dont settle.. Your DBF is your bf now, if 'things' should change down the road, then at least you'd have boughten the bag you want. Besides I think if you two went traveling together, as you plan to do, and you had bought a different canvas, the different canvas designs would make it look to busy..
Good luck with your decision.. The graphite is beautiful. if you have the chance to get it, go for it!:smile: