I want a Coach wallet!!! Which one do you have (Pics???)***

I just bought this one last week and I love it, it has 12 cc slots and it holds my checkbook register in one slot, checks in another, and bills in another, and also has a seperate coin compartment on the back that closes with a snap. I love the color, magenta with light purple leather lining! I had it shipped from Coach.com so after paying for the wallet and shipping and tax, it was just over $250.

That's a beauty!! I have the same wallet in white, and seriously want the magenta too. I'm debating between this and the tattersall accordion zip (accordion zips are my favs!)

If you're moving from a mini/wristlet combo, you may want a french purse. I usually carry a ton of crap, so I use a larger wallet for ID, CC, etc, a wristlet when shopping for coupons, certificates, and a mini for all other cards (rewards cards, costco, starbucks).

Oh, and here's and older pic mine. I"m about to ebay a few of the older ones I don't use anymore --- of course, just to make room for more :graucho: I have a few new additions not included (like the Hampton's wallet!)
100_5946.JPG

Wallet and Wristlets:

100_5943.JPG

I've tried several varieties of Coach wallets over the past several years, and haven't been wholly satisfied with any of them. I most recently had the Bleeker Signature Checkbook Wallet and Bleeker Signature Mini-Wallet, which I sold on eBay a few weeks ago. The checkbook wallet is nice, but only has room for 6 credit cards, plus you need a pretty large bag for it to fit comfortably. The mini-wallet has more card slots, but they were extremely tight, and this wallet is very bulky when it has cards and cash in it. And the way it's engineered, it's kinda lopsided when it is full. Previous to that, I had the Legacy Slim Envelope Wallet. This had ample card slots, but no checkbook cover, and the coin compartment had a kisslock closure that would constantly pop open.

How did I solve my wallet dilemma, you may ask? I now have a Fossil wallet and matching checkbook cover in dark brown. The dark brown perfectly matches the "c's" in the signature fabric, as well as the brown stripe in the Legacy and Tattersall patterns, so they match perfectly with everything. Not to mention perfectly functional for my needs!

I am glad to know I am not the only one. I have tried just about every Coach wallet made and cannot find one that really works~esp. for the $ i pay for them. I find something wrong with them all. So what do I use? My Fossil wallet! I love their wallets! The leather is so nice and soft and find they hold all my stuff perfectly. Most have tons of CC slots and places for extra receipts & coupons. Honestly, I feel like I have gone a step down carrying a Fossil when I have had coach, but they work for me.:tup:

I just bought this one last week and I love it, it has 12 cc slots and it holds my checkbook register in one slot, checks in another, and bills in another, and also has a seperate coin compartment on the back that closes with a snap. I love the color, magenta with light purple leather lining! I had it shipped from Coach.com so after paying for the wallet and shipping and tax, it was just over $250.
Antonia -- I just got this wallet also! I took back the Heritage Stripe ziparound because I didn't like how it didn't expand well with all my stuff (coated canvas). I got this magenta one and at first wasn't sure. The leather is so soft, and it kinda scratches. But it rubs out. Have you noticed that, too? Otherwise, I love it and it matches my cosmetic case that is sig w/magenta leather stripe/trim.

So what do I use? My Fossil wallet! I love their wallets! The leather is so nice and soft and find they hold all my stuff perfectly. Most have tons of CC slots and places for extra receipts & coupons. Honestly, I feel like I have gone a step down carrying a Fossil when I have had coach, but they work for me.:tup:

I also love Fossil wallets - the Pop-Stitch and Cargo are great! And they come in really fun colors.

Here are some of mine. I have had additions since these pics were taken. Which one do you want?
OMG what a big collection! I want to buy one but I'm still waiting for the famous $50.00 coupon, I will take a trip tomorrow to TJ Maxx for see if they have something! Any wallet will be fine for me but maybe not a checkbook because I don't use checks so I will buy a french purse or an envelope wallet.

I love it!

My favorite Coach wallet is the Compact Clutch wallet. I have four of them. Two Soho versions from the outlet (one signature, one leather) a Heritage Stripe version and this Hamptons Stripe version:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Krispen-

I went to the outlet to get my Sig compact clutch wallet on Saturday and I love it. I didn't realize it would have some many little slots and compartments. I would have gotten one in brown also but they did not have any, so I ended up getting the ergo slim envelope wallet. Thanks again for your help