I TOTALLY get it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay. I bought a pale pink purse bbag from a tpf'er on ebay. They purse was lovely, but I just never used it. Really considered selling it.

Last week I started using it and I absolutely love it. I fell in love with my faboo purse!

So yeah.

I'm happy, because I totally have a new purse I love. :yahoo: I'm sad because I've totally gotten bitten with the bbag lurve. :graucho:

2. Congratulations. The Bbag PF'ers love to see all these new addicts! It's a great feeling. Welcome to the club!

3. YEAH...the Purse is a great style! I'm glad you gave it a chance and now your sucked into our sick addiction!:roflmfao:

4. Oh yeah! If you know what's good for you you'll hand over your credit cards to someone you trust!!! :yes:
    BBag addiction is CRAZY!!!

Congratulations on your first one!!! :yahoo:

5. I adore the purse! I didn't think I was going to use it as much as I do with my city, but I've found that I use it more than the city. It's a great starter bag, I'm glad you love her!!

6. i'm glad u do......

pale pink's gorgeous....enjoy ur new bag :smile: