I thought I got it and I did!

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
While stalking the LV website earlier I finally came across purchase now for Monogram Eva! I have been trying for this bag online and in store since October. I quick texted DH to let him know then when I went to check out it was out of stock. So sad. But then went to dinner and my darling DH told me to check my email, with a twinkle in his eye. There was my Eva confirmation! He's the best! I hope she comes quick!

While stalking the LV website earlier I finally came across purchase now for Monogram Eva! I have been trying for this bag online and in store since October. I quick texted DH to let him know then when I went to check out it was out of stock. So sad. But then went to dinner and my darling DH told me to check my email, with a twinkle in his eye. There was my Eva confirmation! He's the best! I hope she comes quick!

What!!!!!? That's so sweeat of him! Sneaky....... but the good kind of sneaky:P

Hopefully you should have it by the end of next week depending where your located.....

Congrats :yahoo:

What a wonderful dh!! Congrats! Wish my dh could appreciate my love of LV......but alas he doesn't.....he has never purchased one for me, and I never let on how much I really pay for them...:graucho:....however, he does appreciate and is proud that they are authentic. He knows I would NEVER buy or carry a fake.....:P

What a wonderful dh!! Congrats! Wish my dh could appreciate my love of LV......but alas he doesn't.....he has never purchased one for me, and I never let on how much I really pay for them...:graucho:....however, he does appreciate and is proud that they are authentic. He knows I would NEVER buy or carry a fake.....:P

Roxie,
Your baby in the photo is soooooooo cute!
Amy

Oh I love the Bloomsbury pm too! It's definitely on my list. Since I've now gotten 3 bags this month I should probably ban myself for a bit. Congratulations and enjoy your new bag!