I think this Coach bag is gorgeous

I recently got this and I'm really on the fence about it. I've only worn it once - it's definitely a huge bag and kind of heavy...

Attachments

• Photo_061206_004.JPG
    Photo_061206_004.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 40
For 300 bucks I definitely would have bought it. The SA when I was there yesterday was begging me to buy it at 800 bucks. I told her no way at that price. I would wait for it at the outlet. Wish I was there when you put the bag down!

I looked at this bag when I was at the Coach store last week and itching to use my coupon. It was just too big for me, plus I hate those front dogleash closures. I expected it to be really heavy like my old leather Coach bags, but it wasn't. Just not for me. :biggrin:

pekachryn said:
I looked at this bag when I was at the Coach store last week and itching to use my coupon. It was just too big for me, plus I hate those front dogleash closures. I expected it to be really heavy like my old leather Coach bags, but it wasn't. Just not for me. :biggrin:

Hey, great to **see** you here, girlfriend! I have lost all desire to even consider purchasing this Coach bag. It's too much $$ anyway; not to mention yours and others opinions turned me off it.

That's a good thing!

I can't wait to see what Coach comes out with next though.

Take care! :love: :heart: :biggrin: