I think this Coach bag is gorgeous

twinkie said:
Thanks for the heads up, vanojr9! I'm only 5'2 so I'd probably look comical wearing it. But I still like to gaze longingly at it....:shame:

Have you tried using the "Try This Bag On" feature on the Coach site? I looked at what the bag looks like on the 4'11"-5'4" silhouette and it looks positively gargantuan! Like the person could fit right inside it:amazed:

Jane Ann said:

I agree that it's absolutely gorgeous. I think that dog leash closure would get on my nerves very quickly, though. It would be annoying to undo it and redo it everytime I wanted to get something out of the bag, and if I didn't do it up, the dogleash part would probably bang against the rest of the hardware and drive me crazy with a "ding ding ding" noise while I walked :biggrin:. So in the long run, nope it probably wouldn't be worth the money for me. If I were going to spend that much money on a bag, I'd want it to be absolutely perfect in every way.

I have this bag and have gotten the most compliments on it like you wouldn't believe. People stop dead in their tracks to ask me where I've gotten it. It's big, but not any bigger than some of the hobo style bags that are out there, i.e. isabella fiore carina.

I think that it all depends on what look you like and what you feel comfortable carrying. I love big bags, so it was a perfect match. I got during the last coach event and so it wasn't that much plus I happen to have some store credit.

Haha, well I'm glad that a few of you ladies like the bag! I know, $300 was a good price, but I didn't like the bag and didn't want to buy it just to sell on eBay. The SAs at the Coach outlet really frown upon that because SO many people do it. So it was $300 I can spend on a bag that I do like or other things I like such as rent ;) But I hope it went to a good home!

Sialia said:
I agree that it's absolutely gorgeous. I think that dog leash closure would get on my nerves very quickly, though. It would be annoying to undo it and redo it everytime I wanted to get something out of the bag, and if I didn't do it up, the dogleash part would probably bang against the rest of the hardware and drive me crazy with a "ding ding ding" noise while I walked :biggrin:. So in the long run, nope it probably wouldn't be worth the money for me. If I were going to spend that much money on a bag, I'd want it to be absolutely perfect in every way.

I have a signature Coach bag with the dogleash closure, I like the bag, but the dogleash closure is not my favorite, now that you mention it.

Truthfully, I didn't notice that closure on the leather bag when I first looked at the picture. I've never seen the bag in person. :sad:

I have the smaller version in pewter that I got at the last customer event and I love it! I don't find the dogleash clip to be that big of a deal - I put things I need to get at quickly (keys, cell phone) in the front pockets and it works great.

Hi, I recently posted my "thumbs down" review about this bag, but should have specified that the one I had the chance to buy was white. I was at a big mall today and saw a woman with a brown one and it was TDF! It looked much better in the dark brown, and smaller IMO. It's probably still too big for my tastes, but I do think it can be a gorgeous bag now, congrats to you ladies that have one! I was wrong!