I think I've changed my mind.......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was all set on a small/med black/silver leather Sabrina, but now I think I want a coral Penelope Shopper. :shrugs:
    Eventually I hope to have both, but now I need to decide which to buy first. :confused1:
    I really should stay off the Coach site. :P

2. #2 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    Well, I made the decision I want the small med/ black/ silver hardware sabrina! Do you know in the last 3 days I put that baby in my cart like 10 times and backed out last minute?? DH would kill me....but he really doesnt know what bags I have so.....:graucho:

For whatever you get, make sure its something you'll use all the time and will really love!

3. Coral Penelope shopper. Something in a basic color like black will probably be around longer than a color like coral. Of course I could totally be wrong lol.

4. OK, I'm back to wanting Sabrina. :blush: I'm going to get Sabrina first, then maybe wait for Penelope to go to outlets, then get one then.