I think I'm going crazy!!!!

Jun 5, 2007
I've had the word moghole going round my head for days now, not really knowing where it came from, or what it meant!! Then just now i was perusing the scarves on H.com and i'm looking at what is fast becoming my new favorite scarf when i notice the title "Legende Moghole" :rolleyes: I must've seen it not really taken it in, but my subconscious obviously took note. Honestly obsession is not the word for it any more :nuts:

No not yet allan, i'm afraid i can't afford it. i have a holiday coming up, so my funds are tied up at the moment. So i just keep looking and dreaming and obsessing. I am hoping to get a scarf or another pochette soonish though. I was just amazed that my brain had the word Moghole imprinted on it. And just thought i'd share my madness!!!!

tell me about it.

every shiny, navy blue car I see I say to my self, "prussian blue boxcalf. my bag is going to be this color... ooh I like it, yes, yes, yes..."

Its like an H fever or something, i don't think there's a cure for it!!! still i'm glad i'm not the only one obsessing ;)

By the way i keep tormenting myself with H.com. however when i do make another purchase i want to go back to Harrods and soak up all the goodies there.