I think I am going to sue ebay! Long post sorry!

Well the good news is I just had a call from my account manager to let me know that she is dealing with this & waiting for a response from her Supervisor so we shall wait & see!! perhaps I will get sone satisfaction on this one!

I hate eBay too they pulled one of my current auctions and refused to give me a reason why.... how can you prove your innocence when they are not interested AND you don't know why you are guilty of? the best they could tell me was certain "statements in my listing" indicated that I was selling a fake???? And of COURSE they couldn't tell me what these were, otherwise I might circumvent the system next time... Anyone have a clue what they are talking about? PLEASE HELP!

i looked it up you have to be gold. i am silver but i think i am almost there. i just recieved and email from ebay saying they reveiwed my account and that if i beleavie my items are authentic say that in my listings and include authenticity cards or tags and serial numbers. which i do. plus that there original decision was right about me listing the two fake bags. what crap. and if i email them anymore they will read them but not respond. ughhhhh.

i looked it up you have to be gold. i am silver but i think i am almost there. i just recieved and email from ebay saying they reveiwed my account and that if i beleavie my items are authentic say that in my listings and include authenticity cards or tags and serial numbers. which i do. plus that there original decision was right about me listing the two fake bags. what crap. and if i email them anymore they will read them but not respond. ughhhhh.
Did they actually sat that they would read them & not respond???? Why not call them & threaten to sue for defamation of charachter like I have done!
Can you not send them the receipts for the bags in question & prove yourself right? I have all my receipts & I will demand that they view them if they insist in not withdrawing their accusations

well i just talked to live help and they gave me and place to email it did work before one time when i was accused of someting so i hope it does again. well see. ebay will never apoligize but they will just take away what they did. they never admit they are wrong. ebay used to be fun now i am starting to hate it. i think i might sell what i have and stop. i might open up a website ans **** ebay. i don't know it is not worth the stress.

well i just talked to live help and they gave me and place to email it did work before one time when i was accused of someting so i hope it does again. well see. ebay will never apoligize but they will just take away what they did. they never admit they are wrong. ebay used to be fun now i am starting to hate it. i think i might sell what i have and stop. i might open up a website ans **** ebay. i don't know it is not worth the stress.
Oh I understand your frustration

I swear the pisser is that I was just on E-bay (yuck) looking at bags and even my dog could tell that a lot of them were nasty fakes. Why are those still there?