I Spy...

1. My spy!!! LOL :nuts: I've been frantically looking for this petrol spy and had to buy one for over retail but I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! It came today and after the fiasco with my paddy (for those who don't know, check the chloe forum :sad: ) this lifted my spirtis just a little bit.

I didn't realize that the spy was so roomy! (and it's not as heavy as it looks!!!) I'm going to Nice/Monte Carlo this summer and was thinking that I'd take it on my trip worn with that outfit for the resorts. What do you think? No?

spy.jpg spy_me2.jpg spy_me.jpg
  2. oh, u look absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dress, the hat, the petrol spy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!!

3. It looks GREAT, esp. with all white outfit!!!:love:

4. Omg!!!! That bag looks amazing!! It looks fab on you. Congrats!!

5. totally fabulous!!!!! love it with that outfit.

6. Love love love:love: your new spy! I'm so glad you finally found one ... you look fabulous!

7. You just inspired me to get an outfit just like yours!!!!:love: I love, love ,love your spy!:nuts:

8. Thank you guys!!! I love my spy too!!!

9. Great Spy and outfit!

10. Thanks Kat!!! ;)

11. Wow...you look like a movie star! Gorgeous!

12. jeannie, you look gorgeous in your outfit with spy! i love it!

13. Your spy is gorgeous, its great you got one! Where did you get it from?

14. Thank you ladies~~~ ;)

Lanbanan, I got it from an eBay seller (who completely checks out "blackavus777";) ). I think he buys them, holds on to them a bit, and them resells above retail because I got the Bloomies reciet for this and it was bought in Feb. Except for the fact that he wants more than retail (but I guess that's natural since these are sought after) he was such a great seller. He even ended the listing and held the bag for me for a week before I got the funds to pay for this bag and kept constant correspondence via email and phone. If anyone ever needs a spy and can't find one I recommend checking him out... he has one up for sale every now and then.

15. I second this! You look absolutely fabulous. I LOVE THE SPY on you. I want one too!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice