I spent the purse money I had saved up....

Yay - what a great Mommy story!!! I would happily give up ALL of my purses to see the looks on my kids faces when they open their presents on Christmas morning. And, it is a GREAT system. My husband got one on ebay over the summer because we spent like an ENTIRE day driving from store to store to get one to no avail. We paid a little more for it, but it was so worth it when he showed them the screen of the winning bidder, and it was him!

that's so sweet! I finally snagged one at Target last month and am saving it for DS's Christmas present. Though from what I hear I'll enjoy it as much as he will :P

PS the Nintendo Wii is AWESOME!!! lemme know if you need suggestions for games or anything...DH and I are hardcore gamers so we love all of that stuff. :smile: We have every console in our entertainment center except a PS3!! Most of them came from DH, he took such good care of his NES and SNES that they still play games without a hitch.

I enjoyed your post...A "mommy" myself. You just can't help but think of the kidders. That you went and got them that Wii...I know several that have that system. It's great to gather the family around and play...(Even moms whom didn't get into game systems are playing it with their families) So with that said...You and your family will so enjoy your decission to go with the Wii and as you go into the holidays...Start stashin' a few dollars here and there...You may just still be able to get that Bleeker. (They are just and AWESOME handbag...I too have been eyeing them online at their site...:drool:) But...In the long run...Their faces come Christmas morning...PRICELESS! No Bleeker could measure up to the looks on their faces when they see what you got them...;)