I Should Not Have - Glad I did (PCE REVEAL)

Oh, I see it's not a LE, but are there limitted quantities?

Yes I was hopping it was on of the numbered bags but it is not... I thought that if it was not numbered I would not keep her but this bag is extra speical... Yes there is limited quanity the last time I was told ther was only 600 of these and 890 of the Eggshell..

OMG - FL Friend - I LOVE this bag _ I NEEd one

Yes girl, I never thought that I bag could make me feel this way..

Even with my insane love of Coach I have never loved a bag this way or this much... It is a very odd feeling... I am amazed by it, and I have a very diverse collection with many sought after bags but this one is different..

Congratulations on your floral embroidered Maggie, Coach Addict! I love your photos of the bag, especially the modeling shot in the Coach store. I wasn't sure about the antique rose color but when my bag arrived, it was love at first sight. There's just something extra special about this particular Coach bag which makes it seem edgy but yet classic and stylish at the same time.

Congratulations on your floral embroidered Maggie, Coach Addict! I love your photos of the bag, especially the modeling shot in the Coach store. I wasn't sure about the antique rose color but when my bag arrived, it was love at first sight. There's just something extra special about this particular Coach bag which makes it seem edgy but yet classic and stylish at the same time.

Yes I feel very special about this bag... She is amazing, I am glad you have this bag she is really Collection worthy...