I should be saving for a house...

Darwin

Aug 19, 2006
Well, I have an offer in, but it's a short sale, so I was getting sad waiting and decided I needed retail therapy. Everything but the shoes were from the outlet, which was crazy in itself... line out the door! I love love the shoes; I have fat feet and coach doesn't usually fit well on me.

Sigh.

P1000431.jpg

P1000433.jpg

very nice!!!! you needed it girly! if you dont mine me asking how much was belt? i love it !
$34.99. Orig $149.00... yeah right :P

omg the zoe is sooo cute, I hope you got a good deal!
Uhhm. I don't know if I did. Haha. $200 less than the listed price. It was the only one there and I've been wanting one, even though it's not "summer-ish" I don't care much. I think it was left because it was marked full price, but it really wasn't. People were scooping up the clearance stuff like it was mardi gras.

Great haul! That's a beautiful Zoe! Enjoy :woohoo:

Hee. Thanks. I need positive reinforcement because my parents just roll their eyes and my best 2 female friends don't get it. I mean, one of them wears a wallet on a chain so yeah.
^^:roflmfao: Some of my friends are SLOWLY coming around but I still think they don't really get it.

$34.99. Orig $149.00... yeah right :P

Uhhm. I don't know if I did. Haha. $200 less than the listed price. It was the only one there and I've been wanting one, even though it's not "summer-ish" I don't care much. I think it was left because it was marked full price, but it really wasn't. People were scooping up the clearance stuff like it was mardi gras.

:nuts:wow what a score!

Great haul! That's a beautiful Zoe! Enjoy :woohoo:

^^:roflmfao: Some of my friends are SLOWLY coming around but I still think they don't really get it.
Yeah... I got one to buy a top handle pouch and a few mini skinnys and wristlets, about that's as far as she'll go. She's more responsible with her money than me :P