I Scored a Foresta Zucca!!! WOO-HOO!!

That's my problem too...when I find something I like, I stick with it and tend to buy several of the same item in different colors. I now have 4 bella bellas, 4 zuccas and 3 giocos. I would prefer not to get a duplicate bag style in the next print but I'm also afraid that if I don't get something I already know I love, I won't use it :confused1: . I kinda want a BV for traveling BUT I don't want to pass up the zucca in that style b/c what if it's super cute :shrugs: I'm :nuts: :nuts:

That's my problem too...when I find something I like, I stick with it and tend to buy several of the same item in different colors. I now have 4 bella bellas, 4 zuccas and 3 giocos. I would prefer not to get a duplicate bag style in the next print but I'm also afraid that if I don't get something I already know I love, I won't use it :confused1: . I kinda want a BV for traveling BUT I don't want to pass up the zucca in that style b/c what if it's super cute :shrugs: I'm :nuts: :nuts:
I hear you! Thats why I decided that I'm getting a Zucca and a BV in Spiaggia :yes:

I know I don't like it as a purse but I want a bag for traveling. So I was thinking either a campeggio or a BV would be perfect I think to hold magazines, books & snacks, dontcha think?? :yes:

I don't have a BV but I love the campeggio so much I bought a 2nd bag (on its way) and I want another! I generally don't even like big bags! So I would vote campeggio for you tokijen...but like I said, I've never seen a BV!

I know I don't like it as a purse but I want a bag for traveling. So I was thinking either a campeggio or a BV would be perfect I think to hold magazines, books & snacks, dontcha think?? :yes:
I like the Campeggio better than the BV because it goes across the body as opposed to the shoulder. (Plus I'm in love with my new Amore Campeggio I just got :love: )
So how 'bout a Pirata BV :graucho:

The only thing I don't dig about the campeggio is it's so tall, you know like from the bottom to the top, I guess you could call it deep/tall whichever you prefer...it seems hard to get into/out of :cursing:

That's a good point Juli. The BV is just like a huge open bag to throw everything in. I wouldn't use the BV as a purse though, I'd use it as a travel bag for car trips so the BV would be fine for me. :smile:

Robotkitten...I think I might need a pirata bv :graucho:

I'm not in :love: with the Amore. It's just okay for me so I don't want to have more than 1 bag in Amore. I wish I could bet a PG BV that would be a dreamy bag to have !! :graucho: