"I say WHIP IT....WHIP IT good">>>*REVEAL*<<<

donnaoh said:
Thanks for the great comparison pics emilybug!! I had a great squeal over the kitty I noticed in the background!! I think only those with kitty-raidar will notice...that's me!! :graucho:

I officially feel purse obsessed! I didn't see the kitty the first time around at all! I think I ignored everything that wasn't a purse... Oops

I officially feel purse obsessed! I didn't see the kitty the first time around at all! I think I ignored everything that wasn't a purse... Oops

That would be Simon. He'll answer to Simon, Simonton, TON, or "Bolty", which is Arabic for a tilapia fish (my hubby thinks he resembles that). He's my gray tabby of a shadow and stole my heart nearly 7 years ago.

I know I'm super late but THANK YOU for this thread Emilybug! I was thinking about getting the gunmetal/metallic Poppy hippie as my summer cross body bag but I was afraid the strap would be too short for me.

You wouldn't happen to be an iPad owner would you? The one reservation I still have is that I wouldn't be able to fit my iPad inside the hippie and since I pretty much carry it everywhere now (lol) if it didn't fit comfortably that would (sadly) be a deal breaker on me getting the hippie. The measurements on coach.com and your mod pics lead me to believe that I could fit it in horizontally, but I just thought I'd ask...

Ohhhhh Laaaa Laaaa! Beautiful bag. I've had my eye on that bag but hadn't seen it in the natural. I still have my March PCE to use. Off to see if I can find it.

I know I'm super late but THANK YOU for this thread Emilybug! I was thinking about getting the gunmetal/metallic Poppy hippie as my summer cross body bag but I was afraid the strap would be too short for me.

You wouldn't happen to be an iPad owner would you? The one reservation I still have is that I wouldn't be able to fit my iPad inside the hippie and since I pretty much carry it everywhere now (lol) if it didn't fit comfortably that would (sadly) be a deal breaker on me getting the hippie. The measurements on coach.com and your mod pics lead me to believe that I could fit it in horizontally, but I just thought I'd ask...

I don't have an iPad but I'm sure you could go into the store and try one on, see how all your stuff fits. That's what I always do, unless I'm having to order sight unseen!

Ohhhhh Laaaa Laaaa! Beautiful bag. I've had my eye on that bag but hadn't seen it in the natural. I still have my March PCE to use. Off to see if I can find it.

that's gorgeous! Love the Devo reference too

Thank you!
Devo was all I could think of when getting this bag! It just kept playing over and over in my head!

Just this weekend I got som JS wedges that match the hippie perfectly! I posted pics in my reveal about not sippin' champagne....