I saw the Alex Zipp Hobo at Bloomies

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
VERY pretty. I probably would have snatched it up b/c they are doing F&F 20% off, but I just bought the shoulder bag. It's the perfect hobo size and a great strap length.

I took a pic with my iPhone. If I can figure out how to upload it, I will! LOL

I decided to stop at Bloomingdales while in Orlando. I actually wanted to check out the RMs (major disappointment) but was really surprised by all the LP. They had Dylan shoulder bags (olive and black), Alex Zipp Hobos (espresso and black), and an Alex Zipp Mini Crossbody (black). I have never seen current styles of LP in a retail store before. Normally, I only find LP at Last Call and they are several seasons old.

For riry...
Bloomies looking at LP:
Me: :happydance:

SA: :wacko:

I decided to stop at Bloomingdales while in Orlando. I actually wanted to check out the RMs (major disappointment) but was really surprised by all the LP. They had Dylan shoulder bags (olive and black), Alex Zipp Hobos (espresso and black), and an Alex Zipp Mini Crossbody (black). I have never seen current styles of LP in a retail store before. Normally, I only find LP at Last Call and they are several seasons old.

For riry...
Bloomies looking at LP:

:lol:

You all are luck you get to see any 'designer' bags in person, all I have within driving distance is a Macy's and Dillard's and their highest end bag is Dooney and Bourke, they don't even carry Coach. :pout:

LInda

For riry...
Bloomies looking at LP:

^^^haha!! Linda and I'll join you in the happy dance: :party: