I saw one of the new Blues!!!

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!!!

My iphone picture of a picture in a magazine doesn't do it justice I'm sure.

Hope you all enjoy and that it is partial payback for all that you have shared with me!

BBAG GIRLS ROCK!!!

Boho, thanks so much for posting...But was it in an "advertorial" spread? ie. there are no stockist details on this bag? I remember seeing this pic last month and I was so shocked at the colour in the image that I called Vogue (see my comment in your last thread) and I thought if that isn't a new SS08 colour, then it has to be a fake...The Fashion Editor assured me it was real and it belongs to a friend of her's who lent it for the fashion shoot. She told me it was an 07 Aquamarine Matelasse.

ITA, the colour in this pic is totally stunning. It's a gorgey peacock blue. I wish that were a new colour coming out, but it's just Aquamarine in bad lighting.

Well, ladies I am sorry then for getting your hopes up, but in the magazine I looked at it looks like an electric blue peacock color with a little tinge of turquoise.

I've never heard of a fashion magazine putting old news in the fashion spreads! Wow, they should be shot for that!

Do forgive me for my super excitement:nuts:

Karenab!!! 07 Marine is just gorgeous IRL. It's the most versatile bag in my collection!!! Highly recommended xo

Boho...don't worry about it, we all appreciate your excitement and boy we all relished in it while it lasted, LOL!

Yes, Australian Vogue is VERY behind the times. As I mentioned in your previous thread, they have failed to impress me for a long time. I'd rather fork out $20 for French, UK or US Vogue and get it mailed over to me. Aussie Vogue is my die hard desperate last resort.

Oh, that is a lovely Matelasse nonetheless!

Don't worry boho, I am super excited too about the upcoming Electric Blue. Bal always comes out w/ the most beautiful shades of blue, whether it be aquamarine, teal, or indigo. :heart:

Matelasse, it is.....I saw it in that Australian Vogue Mag today.
It is really beautiful.
I don`t think it is french blue`ish at all, much nicer.
The pic we all saw, was not at all what I saw.
Just go and look at the Mag.
It will be EB, I`m sure.....story goes on....