I returned my damier speedy 30 and got this! >>> PIC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after much deliberation and posting a million pics here and getting great feedback from all of you, I decided the damier speedy 30 was not for me. I felt it was a little small ( im 5'5 110) and I could do a little bit bigger bag. I also wasnt feeling the pattern so much, I realize I prefer the mono. I returned the speedy and wanted to get something else, but walked by gucci and saw this beauty, it was the last one! I hope its ok to post here, im just super excited! (if not please delete post)

Here are pics of both.
    thoughts!?

Attached Files:

2. It's really pretty. I'm guessing it costs more than a Speedy being all Guccisma?

3. thanks yes a little more :sad: but I love it more and it will last for MANY years to come, god I hope! its the most ive ever spent on a bag! lol

4. Beautiful bag! And I must say, love the Speedy on you as well :smile:!
    But if you didn't like the Speedy, I think you made the right choice.
    Congratulations on your new bag and enjoy!

5. Congrats Angeldoll!
    I thought speedy looked great on you.
    Glad your finally happy with your GG.
    That's what matters.

6. yeah I thought I could use the damier in the winter/fall , but didnt want to buy it JUST because its weather friendly. I feel I gotta truly LOVE it at the prices im spending ! :smile:

7. love it think you made the right choice

8. love it i definitely think you made the right choice the leather of the gucci has a better texture and will look great for many more years to come!

9. Much better choice! I wanted that bag too.

10. Glad you got what you really want.

11. It looks gorgeous on you babes!! Glad you finally got something you are 100% happy with!! :hugs:

12. Congrats! They really both look great on you but what's important is you got the bag that you want and you're happy :tup:

13. thanks hun!

14. Very rich looking and unique-it's not a bag you'll see everywhere like the Damier speedy-nice choice!

15. thanks! dont get me wrong I LOOOVE my speedy 30 in mono and my new Palermo PM, just wasnt loving the damier as much. :smile: this bag is very luxurious (to me anyway) and the leather is fab!:biggrin: