I regret buying the Speedy 25...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0ve

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
I bought the Speedy 25 as a High School graduation present to myself (that was YEARS ago LOL!) at the time I was just a young girl but now I look at it and I'm upset with myself for not getting the 30. I feel as though the 25 is a bit small.
XXXXX I bought it back when the price was 525$. How much do you think I could make for it on ebay? I want to try and use that money and go back and get the 30.

Any other ideas of what I could do with the bag now?

TIA!!!

ETA: Edited out condition of bag. Just a reminder that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. OP, please check out completed items on ebay and that'll give you an idea of the market price. .

Last edited by a moderator:
probably not a good question to ask here. not saying your trying to advertise a sale but just to be safe i would refrain in the future. as for the speedy your best bet is to look on ebay at different bags close to the condition of your bag. take great pics close ups etc. try to include the lock keys dust bag. whatever you have to help increase your value. good luck!!! i just got a 35 on ebay in awesome shape perfect size too. i love it. i agree the 25 is just tiny!

If you don't like it and won't use it, it's worth exactly $0 sitting in your closet. I'd stick it on eBay and not worry that much about how much you get. LV is in demand and holds its value, and the rest is up to you as far as the condition of the bag and the care you put into preparing the auction. Write a thorough description (including info on where and when it was purchased) and take lots of good pictures to get better bids. You can always set a reserve price if you are worried about how much you will get for it. Good luck!

If you don't like it and won't use it, it's worth exactly $0 sitting in your closet. I'd stick it on eBay and not worry that much about how much you get. LV is in demand and holds its value, and the rest is up to you as far as the condition of the bag and the care you put into preparing the auction. Write a thorough description (including info on where and when it was purchased) and take lots of good pictures to get better bids. You can always set a reserve price if you are worried about how much you will get for it. Good luck!

Thanks! You're right though..what's the point of keeping it if I won't even use it? I am thinking my Mother will probably want it so I might just give it to her. :smile: If she doesn't then I will definitely try to put it on ebay.

Yes, sell it on ebay. Take lots of pictures, then have it authenticated by Carol Ives of Caroldiva.com and post it on the auction. That way buyers will feel reassured -personally I love Carol Ives, she is very professional and reliable. After you sell it, then you can purchase the Speedy 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.