I really can't be trusted at Cheshire Oaks

cazza1969

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
As I posted on the outlet shopping thread, I made a flying visit to Cheshire Oaks at the weekend. I went for DD shoes and bedding but once this was done, it would have been rude not to have a peep at what Mulberry had in stock.

In spite of promising myself it was just for a quick look, within 2 minutes of getting inside, there she was.

We'd met before but this time the attraction was instant :nuts:

I carried her around a little. She whispered to me about glamorous weekends in luxurious hotels. Before I knew it, we were headed for the door……..;)

Attachments

• P1000654a.jpg
    P1000654a.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 62
She’s big, she’s beautiful (to me anyway), here she is, Maxi Mabel in SAND. :nuts:

Possibly the least practical bag a woman with two children under 5 could own. I swear that fabulous leather smell in the shop has some kind of pheromone that clouds the brain.

She’s now stashed on top of the wardrobe, out of sticky finger range. All I need is a night away (and a team of babysitters) to test drive her.

Attachments

• P1000657a.jpg
    P1000657a.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 103
That's beautiful piece. Modern & classic & functional. I think you can more or less wipe clean sticky fingers too!! Congrats... !!

(lol :lolots: "fabulous leather smell in the shop has some kind of pheromone that clouds the brain.")