I posted in 'Authenticate This' but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*jennifer* said:
i'm not an expert either, but the inner stamps look good. overall, looks good...
Thats what I thought.. I don't want to get duped and I dont normally purchase or bid from someone that doesnt have a return policy. But I own 2 Louis and I mean comparing against what I have.. I would said it looks good too.. sometimes you just never know tho!

frozen7313 said:
her watermark is so annoying.. it completely covers the inside stamp and other necessary details.

otherwise, it looks ok.
Watermark... yes.. annoying, I cannot see the 'O' in the Louis very well.. I can usually tell a good O from a bad O.

I might just bid...

bagsnbags said:
yes..the watermark is very annoying..can't see the stamp that good. I think it's real..
I thought so too (on both counts). I just purchased a 2003 LV from a PFer and it is in amazing condition, beautiful patina same as this. I asked for dustbag/reciepts etc and to send them to me. I also asked the reserve... we'll see how that goes.
The amount of time it takes for me to get a reply will determine if I bid or not.. its gettin late here on the east coast. *Yawn* 2:10 am...

metro_glam said:
I thought so too (on both counts). I just purchased a 2003 LV from a PFer and it is in amazing condition, beautiful patina same as this. I asked for dustbag/reciepts etc and to send them to me. I also asked the reserve... we'll see how that goes.
The amount of time it takes for me to get a reply will determine if I bid or not.. its gettin late here on the east coast. *Yawn* 2:10 am...

Don't you miss Marketplace..

I hope you get it. I would say the reserve price between 450-500

bagsnbags said:
Don't you miss Marketplace..

I hope you get it. I would say the reserve price between 450-500
I FOUND THE RESERVE PRICE! 350, well that was my bid anyways (just wanted to see what the reserve was.. and now I did..) not to bad for the shape its in.

I would have expected 450-500 too, I'm surprised.

metro_glam said:
I FOUND THE RESERVE PRICE! 350, well that was my bid anyways (just wanted to see what the reserve was.. and now I did..) not to bad for the shape its in.

I would have expected 450-500 too, I'm surprised.

Wow..that's pretty low..I hope you will win
great shape and lovely patina.

Status
Not open for further replies.