I peeked at the Miroir tonight

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
I was at the LV in Tampa getting a pouchette florentine with belt and talking with the SA's. I mentioned how there are so many great bags and they keep coming out with so many great ones. I mentioned the miroir line and she said that they just got it on this morning but not able to sell until Dec. 1st. She asked her manager if she could bring one out and show me. She brought out the gold speedy and pap. The speedy is nice and large, the gold is shiney that's for sure and the pap seems to be the same size as the pap 30. Overall, I was a little dissapointed in it( not that I am on the list or anything), really plastic feeling, it was sticking to the glass counter a little bit, the inside is very plain, and no special lining. I did not see the silver, maybe I would like it better. I am curious to hear what you all think when you see it.

So far, all I heard are negative reviews on this line.:sad:

I've heard that someone already has one and that it is TDF. Some people in the forum have seen a video regarding the bag and loved it.

Me - I reserve my judgement for when it's in front of my eyes, but I feel strongly that I will absolutely love it b/c I haven't seen something this "revolutionary" since the Graffiti or the Murakami line. :wlae:

Well, I'm sorry you didn't like it.
I saw both silver and gold speedy today, too and liked them very much. It didn't look cheap, and I didn't particulary think it felt too plasticy. I mean regular mono bags feel about the same as mirror line. They are not leather, and they sure don't feel like one either. But mirror line is very unique and it's either you love it or hate it.......which I think I can say the same to pretty much any Limited Edition LV bags.

As for the color, I guess Silver will be much easier to wear, but if you can pull it off, Gold will be spectacular.

1 more week to go! Can't wait!!

Thanks for your report... the SA at my store are not even informing clients of this range as the demand is sooo high:nuts: I can recall it being like this when the CB range was released but not so much for the graffiti.

I can't wait to see it for myself (but no longer as excited as I was a couple of months ago).

Ooooohh! I hope maybe when you see it, you'll fall in :love: I really do think this bag is gonna hit it outta the park - that's how cute I really feel this line is going to be. If anything, it will be one of THEE most LE's ever :yes:

I've heard that someone already has one and that it is TDF. Some people in the forum have seen a video regarding the bag and loved it.

Me - I reserve my judgement for when it's in front of my eyes, but I feel strongly that I will absolutely love it b/c I haven't seen something this "revolutionary" since the Graffiti or the Murakami line. :wlae:

I loved the revolutionary reference, spoken like a true LV addict! :roflmfao: