I owe it all to you!!!

Chanticleer

LV=My Bliss
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Ok girls,
I found this forum not too long ago and have loved every minute on it. Just reading all of your comments has been great and has definitely renewed my love for Coach. Years ago I bought a few Coach bags , all leather, the ones that are now on the Coach site under Classic Favorites--the Patricia's Legacy, the Janice's Legacy, the City Bag, the Stewardess Bag, and the Willis Bag. I carried them for quite a while and they still look wonderful, have gotten better with age, proving that Coach leather is the best! In the short time I have been here with you all, I have bought the Bleeker Signature Large Flap, the medium Ergo Belted Signature Hobo and have a Whiskey Ali on the way to my house. Well, all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I love being a Coach girl again!! I'll never wander, I'll stay true to my girls from now on! :heart:

Gypsumrose, lvdreamer, handbag girl, and Carley29,
I finally found out how to post pictures on here, someone asked how on the forum this evening and because another poster was kind enough to explain I will post pictures soon. My husband's camera will work better than mine, so I have to wait until I can use his, probably tomorrow. Thanks to all of you ladies who responded to my post. I will post pictures of my vintage bags and also include my new girls. Bleeker large flap, my belted ergo and my Ali ( she just came today).:yahoo:

Hi ladies,
As promised, here are pictures of my collection--Vintage and current. The first picture is of the Vintage, I also had the Patricia's Legacy bag, but remembered that I gave it to one of my daughters a few years ago. The second picture is of my more recent collection, including my new Signature Belted Ergo, my Bleeker large flap and my beautiful Ali! :girlsigh:

Attachments

• IM002370.JPG
    IM002370.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IM002377.JPG
    IM002377.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 44