I officially hate technology.......*long*

vbskull

Window Shopper
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I hate that you have to constantly check over all of your stuff or you could be out of luck. My ebay account got hacked into and they sent out a bunch of emails and ebay caught wind of it and changed my password before more damage was done. I also have to shut down my paypal account because I had used the same password and paypal sucks when it comes to changing your OWN password, email, address etc. I have constantly emailed paypal about changing my address and they won't let me. I also tried to change my name since I got married almost 2 years ago and they still haven't. AAAAARRRGGGG :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: . I am so mad. I hate how it is so easy for scammers and thiefs to get your stuff when you can't even change things yourself. Sorry this is so long I just needed to vent.

Ooh I'm sorry that happened to you... I pretty understand how frustate you're now... Unfortunately, I guess, the best they can do is NOTHING :Push: It's so weird, usually when our eBay acc got hacked, PayPal will allow us to change the password. Is there any reason they tell why they not allowed you? :confused1:

I know what you mean - when it works it is just fab. but when it goes wrong, it really goes wrong and takes ages to sort out as I found out when a card was cloned and used happily on line by thieves before the bank finally noticed. . . I find it hard to believe a thief in running shoes could have spent that much money in such a short space of time unless online trading had been an option . . .Oh well, I guess rough with smooth and all that jazz, but it is so infuriating - I feel your pain!