I never thought that one DAY there would be a trio in my bed!

Congratulations Maria, beautiful anthra! What a great trio -- love them all. Anthra is gorgeous, isn't it? (I have two anthra bags too.)

Nice modeling pics, the day goes so well with your casual style. And I love your camper sandals too.

So what is number four going to be?

Thank you girls...
Note: My style is not casual... since i spend 99% of my money on bags, it could best be described as "scruffy"... but i dont mind as long as I have a good bag with me...

Congratulations Maria, beautiful anthra! What a great trio -- love them all. Anthra is gorgeous, isn't it? (I have two anthra bags too.)

Nice modeling pics, the day goes so well with your casual style. And I love your camper sandals too.

So what is number four going to be?

NUMBER FOUR should be either another day in a bright colour - NOT...
Probably a City in black/plomb or a First in black/plomb...
Arent i boring?:shame:
Actually, i quite like black cherry or charbon for a first... Some reds are tempting as well...
...but i need to do some serious saving :sweatdrop:before my next Bal fix! I am totally broke:Push:!

Maria, we're Bbag twins! I love the anthra, isn't it amazing?
I have to admit, I was hoping for a video. Susie has shown you up dear. ;)

I know, i know... i am sorry to have disappointed you... I did my best to ACCIDENTALLY make a video... but i wasnt unable...
Susie is a true pioneer in tPF...
PD Nice to hear that we are bag twins! My day sends her regards to her aussie cousing :tup:

Last edited:
How did I miss this thread? I had to see it first over at the Chloe forum!!! You are getting quite frisky these days with unbelievably hot bed mates. I am quite jealous! The anthra is probably my favorite although I do not mean to slight the other loves. I am trying really hard not to buy a second Bbag in less than a month.:sweatdrop: But seeing you go for it is so liberating! They are totally TDF spectacular on you!!!