I need your help!!

Jan 19, 2015
Hey lovelies, I need input on my current dilemma. I currently have the LV Pallas and just LOVE it. Now, I'm looking for a black bag and am torn between the LV Twice in empriente or the Chloé Lexa, small black bag. Please help me choose. I love the convenience of the top handles but may enjoy having a smaller bag for practicality. And I've never owned a Chloè, so I'm unsure how it compares to my beloved LV? Apologies if this isn't the right place to post, I'm a newbie so be gentle. ;)

805195D4-FD39-41F2-AD5D-2AA9A39D8E18-554-000000A2D6514B28_tmp.jpg

6EE52E4F-428E-4847-A342-2427577FE794-554-000000A2F25C3DDE_tmp.jpg

Hey lovelies, I need input on my current dilemma. I currently have the LV Pallas and just LOVE it. Now, I'm looking for a black bag and am torn between the LV Twice in empriente or the Chloé Lexa, small black bag. Please help me choose. I love the convenience of the top handles but may enjoy having a smaller bag for practicality. And I've never owned a Chloè, so I'm unsure how it compares to my beloved LV? Apologies if this isn't the right place to post, I'm a newbie so be gentle. ;)

View attachment 3570148

View attachment 3570149

Hello! I have had a large black Lexa for a month and I LOVE it. The leather is so luscious and the long strap works great for both shoulder and crossbody wear.

The one thing g I think some people might find annoying is the key lock, but Chloe even solved for that by including the flip lock mechanism as well. Many people chose to lock their Lexa that way and let the key dangle or tuck the key into one of the front pocket. The short thin strap is also removable, but I find it comes in handy when I need to grab my bag quickly.

In yerms of capacity...wow does Lexa carry a LOT! Even in the smaller size Lexa's interior capacity is quite impressive.

I do t know much about the LV bag you are considering, but I truly believe Lexa is a well made and stylish pirve that will bring you joy for years. Good luck either way!

Hello! I have had a large black Lexa for a month and I LOVE it. The leather is so luscious and the long strap works great for both shoulder and crossbody wear.

The one thing g I think some people might find annoying is the key lock, but Chloe even solved for that by including the flip lock mechanism as well. Many people chose to lock their Lexa that way and let the key dangle or tuck the key into one of the front pocket. The short thin strap is also removable, but I find it comes in handy when I need to grab my bag quickly.

In yerms of capacity...wow does Lexa carry a LOT! Even in the smaller size Lexa's interior capacity is quite impressive.

I do t know much about the LV bag you are considering, but I truly believe Lexa is a well made and stylish pirve that will bring you joy for years. Good luck either way!
Thank you! Good to know it has positive reviews from owners. I thought about the lock issue but it's such a lovely bag that I think I could work around it. ;)

Thank you! Good to know it has positive reviews from owners. I thought about the lock issue but it's such a lovely bag that I think I could work around it. ;)

Best of luck with your decision...go with your heart and you can't go wrong :smile: in the end they are both beautiful bags...do share a pic whichever you choose!!

Also please excuse my typos...my phone loves to autocorrect in weird ways lol

Last edited: