I need your bag expertise!! I'm totally lost at my bag hunting!

I not sure if my suggestion fit your requirement but have you check on LV Mahina or Suhali. Mahina is soft leather while Suhali has bit of textured. Although both have LV on it but it is discreet in a way because it is same tone with the bags colour. Both when wear on shoulder have slouchy looks. You could check their website and type Mahina or Suhali in the search button to give more results than current collections.

Good luck

I recommend this new Gucci bag. It's called the Gucci 1970. It's one of the most elegant bags from Gucci with clean lines and no logo. I think that it's part of their Spring 2012 collection so some boutiques may not have this yet.

The bag looks like it will look stylish for years to come.

Attachments

• PR hbgss ss21_13.jpg
    PR hbgss ss21_13.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 829
If you want to go over to the dark side (join the Hermes secret handshake club):

http://www.malleries.com/authentic-...31cm-silver-pall-hdwe-bag-i-55158-s-2593.html

I am sure this must come in some bright colors.

Wow, Iwantaspybag! I thought it was a Gucci Jackie! I was checking the Jackie before. I found a nice pink one on ebay. A seller posted many photos. And one photo just turned me down. I really don't mean to offend the Jackie fan. When I saw the front hardware part I don't know how to call, a lock? was parted, the bottom part was kind of hanging loosely, it was like seeing a nice looking guy who is wareing a hat, takes it off and shows his bold spot for me. I really like the style, but since I saw that photo, it's kind of hard for me to keep the same passion to it now.:sweatdrop:

:wtf::faint: Reminds me of the Gucci Jackie! Gorgy!!
LoveM&S, have you considered the Loren Taylor Immi bag? I can't check it out for you IRL 'cause it's made in the United Kingdom but it has me constantly going back and checking it out. Papertiger: If you're reading this, could you please let me know what the sale price of the mini is in U.S. $$'s? I love that it is suede lined and has just one strap!

Is this the bag you are referring, BgaHolic?

attachment.php

It looks great. It seems they are only sold in UK now. Do you know a store where carrys their bags?

I not sure if my suggestion fit your requirement but have you check on LV Mahina or Suhali. Mahina is soft leather while Suhali has bit of textured. Although both have LV on it but it is discreet in a way because it is same tone with the bags colour. Both when wear on shoulder have slouchy looks. You could check their website and type Mahina or Suhali in the search button to give more results than current collections.

Good luck

Thank you, AzahM.:P
I checked Mahina and Suhali bags before. I like the leathers. But they seems to have only neutral colors now. Did they make brighter colors before?

I recommend this new Gucci bag. It's called the Gucci 1970. It's one of the most elegant bags from Gucci with clean lines and no logo. I think that it's part of their Spring 2012 collection so some boutiques may not have this yet.

Wow, gorgeous bag!! I love Gucci's non logo bags. As a Bal fan, I can't pass "the tassels" touch.:graucho: I just had some emergency things and couldn't check all the bags recommended here in this week in stores. But I will check them all in next week! I hope it will hit a boutique, when I go there. Thank you, averagejoe.:P

Attachments

• LT.jpg
    LT.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 683
As for Mahina leather well it is not brighter but definitely not neutral colour too. It is burgundy, a deep velvety red bag. The only brighter ranges are from Citadine and Atheia. But then again it doesn't fit all your requirements, :confused1:.
Tell me once you finally found THE ONE:heart:

^^^I like that Gucci 1970. It'd be my recommendation too.

LoveM&S, if your budget allows, a suggestion I have is Hermes Marwari. It's reminiscent to Bal Day usage and I believe will cater to your needs. It comes in many colors, clemence leather, comfy, fit many things and mostly displayed in H boutiques.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-styles/steve-jypsiere-goodnews-marwari-double-sens-pics-only-411008.html

f2lu28.jpg

ic6av8.jpg

I'm aware Hermes Trim might not be your favorite, a link more on the Trim: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-trim-722009.html I consider Trim and Marwari as cult bags, because, even among Hermes fans, not many are aware or into them.

If you want to go over to the dark side (join the Hermes secret handshake club):

http://www.malleries.com/authentic-...31cm-silver-pall-hdwe-bag-i-55158-s-2593.html

I am sure this must come in some bright colors.

The trim has been discontinued recently :sad:

:wtf::faint: Reminds me of the Gucci Jackie! Gorgy!!
LoveM&S, have you considered the Loren Taylor Immi bag? I can't check it out for you IRL 'cause it's made in the United Kingdom but it has me constantly going back and checking it out. Papertiger: If you're reading this, could you please let me know what the sale price of the mini is in U.S. $$'s? I love that it is suede lined and has just one strap!

Its still there :graucho: About $325.

They will be trickling in the stores right about now. I am off to to Gucci (Europe) todayso I will find out if they have arrived.

Everyone seems to love these bags, very elegant but I wouldnt like to weigh it down or bulk it out with an iPad, phone, book, lunch etc - it needs to stay elegant. Funny how it's always the reissues that invoke the most lust - like something lost from our childhoods, le temps perdue
:tender:

I had exactly the same thought. Who would believe Hermes would rip off the intellectual property of Gucci?

The Bouvier was designed 1958 and the Jackie 1961 - only after owning both did I realise they were 2 different bags :smash: the Hermes Trim looks like the Jackie (or the other way around - I need to find out what year the Trim was designed to see who was 'inspired' by who). I wrote about these bags on my blog because so many people get confused and easy to see why :yes:

...and for any Hermes fans, Jackie Bouvier/Kennedy/O definitely carried both Gucci models so perhaps she carried the Trim too but in all the pics which show the fastener that I have seen so far have been Gucci's, love to see a clearpic of Jakie carrying a Trim (especially pre-1961/58). To complicate matters further there is a Trim I and a Trim II.

Reactions: CharlyParis