I need your advice on Chanel totes! I would like to get a tote as my next (4th) purchase!

Daisy2016

Dec 11, 2016
Hello all the beautiful and lucky Chanel owner ladies,

I am interested in a beige/light pink or black Chanel tote. I currently have a Black WOC GHW, black mini square GHW, and a red mini rectangular SHW. All of them are caviar. With your experience, do you know what season would be a good time for me to get a tote since I think different seasons have different color and styles?

This is something that I would love be to have. I think it was a spring summer collection.

Thank you so much in advance ladies. Enjoy all your lovely bags!!!:drinks::love::hbeat:

Last edited:
Looked at many of the new totes. The Deauville is a fun summer bag but casual. The Neo Executive Tote is the best of what is new IMO. I think the GST was the best tote Chanel ever made but extremely difficult to find new. Good luck!

Reactions: Daisy2016
That pink tote is so pretty! Are the sides suede?

I'm looking to get a black Chanel tote too. I looked in every Chanel boutique in Paris, Monaco, Venice, Milan, and Rome during my trip to Europe in May/June. LOL! The inventory of totes was very thin. So, I'm interested in the answers you get here.

What features are you looking for in a tote?

Looked at many of the new totes. The Deauville is a fun summer bag but casual. The Neo Executive Tote is the best of what is new IMO. I think the GST was the best tote Chanel ever made but extremely difficult to find new. Good luck!
Yes, I was in love with the GST for awhile and was dreaming on getting one but then so many people said the bag was too heavy for them so I stopped thinking about it lol. I would like ve to have the Deauville in 2019 since I want something else in 2018. I only allow myself to get 1 bag/1 year.

That pink tote is so pretty! Are the sides suede?

I'm looking to get a black Chanel tote too. I looked in every Chanel boutique in Paris, Monaco, Venice, Milan, and Rome during my trip to Europe in May/June. LOL! The inventory of totes was very thin. So, I'm interested in the answers you get here.

What features are you looking for in a tote?
Hi,

I am not sure. Yes I love that pink bag so so much. I don't know. Perhaps something I can put some work paper or a small laptop for work but also for the weekend, something not too heavy, something like a Neverfull but has a divide and a few pockets organizer would be great.

Crossing my fingers for that pink tote.

Hi,

I am not sure. Yes I love that pink bag so so much. I don't know. Perhaps something I can put some work paper or a small laptop for work but also for the weekend, something not too heavy, something like a Neverfull but has a divide and a few pockets organizer would be great.

Crossing my fingers for that pink tote.
I want the same thing. :amuse: Something with a center divided section that I can fit my small laptop.

Hi hi! If you are still considering a black tote, 17b All About Caviar tote comes in black. Just picked mine up last week and it is everything I ever needed in a tote. Divided sections, zippered compartments, slip pockets and FEET!!! I included a comparison to the LV Totally PM. Hope this helps!

IMG_1501019267.405009.jpg
IMG_1501019276.425973.jpg
IMG_1501019313.676933.jpg