I need to make a decision now!!!!!!!!!!!! please help part 2!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey ladies thank you so much for your opinons well i made the mistake of shopping some more and found more bags to choose from so please help me narrow it down.

the gucci i want in a dark chocolate brown
    and the Chanel is not a knock off i just couldn't find the exact bag but i do want the chanel in a tan brown color.

I've decided i want something more casual since i live in tanks and jeans and sweats but once in a while i do dress up and i have dressier bags for those ocassions already............ please give me your opinon. thanks in advance!

mezzo.jpg gucci.jpg vernis.jpg bv.jpg chanel.jpg
  2. I like the Gucci hobo in Brown, or the BV.

3. no 2 and 5

4. I like either the Gucci or the BV...both elegant and classy.

5. Same here, I like the Gucci and the BV.

6. Does anyone have the Gucci? i tried it on but it kept falling off my shoulders. do any of you have that problem?

7. i like the houston or gucci.

8. i like the LV....very practical and roomy:nuts:

9. 3 and/or 4 - I think I like the BV in this case.

10. gucci or bv, i don't know which one i'd go for....maybe BV since the gucci didn't want to cooperate on your shoulder.

11. You will love the BV if your a sweats and tank top girl.

12. I love both LVs. Both are different so it depends on what you're using it for.

13. BV:love:

14. Bottega Venetta hands down

15. Gucci or BV. I LOVE Gucci purses--I've been very happy with my purchases. But I just bought my first BV and I'm waiting for it... I have a feeling that the BV leather in that ball purse may be "nicer" than the Gucci leather on the hobo...

It also depends on if you want a bag that may show "wear" since the Gucci's smooth leather, I imagine scratches and scuffs may be more obvious, whereas they may get "lost" in the pattern on the BV.