I need something in taupe!!

:wave:
Hi everyone!!!
I've been AWOL for the last year. We did a massive renovation and I was so consumed by the whole process that I had no head space for any mulberry (even though the store called me every few months!!)
Now we are finished and back home and I must admit that I am hankering after something in taupe.
So I guess I am ready to get off the couch!!:lol:

Now I just need to decide what to get. I'm an Alexa girl. But I must admit the willow is calling (if they did the del Rey in taupe I would be tempted by that).
Unfortunately the willow is close to A$3000!!!!
Man, I must have missed several price rises in my absence!!
I don't want anything too heavy, and don't really like the bays shoulder bag.

Any suggestions? Does anyone have the willow in taupe?
God, it's good to be back!! :graucho: :love: (and I need to change my sig!!)

I just purchased a taupe WIllow but it hasn't arrived yet. I chose the small one because of the weight but I have some concerns over the size being too small for me since I am tall. The larger one was just too heavy. For some reason I can't post pics or I would when the WIllow arrives which will be this coming Tuesday. The price is very high and I purchased mine during the sale. I will say the taupe is beautiful with the nickel hardware and goes with most anything. The inside is great looking so it will be a pleasure to have one if the size is right.

I just purchased a taupe WIllow but it hasn't arrived yet. I chose the small one because of the weight but I have some concerns over the size being too small for me since I am tall. The larger one was just too heavy. For some reason I can't post pics or I would when the WIllow arrives which will be this coming Tuesday. The price is very high and I purchased mine during the sale. I will say the taupe is beautiful with the nickel hardware and goes with most anything. The inside is great looking so it will be a pleasure to have one if the size is right.

I can post them for you if you email me

Finally, some pics of my taupe Willow! Not the best pics in the world but the Willow is beautiful and high quality. Very happy [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]I was able to purchase it at the Friends and Family sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 94