I need simple studs for my ears!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I have been on the hunt for earrings for quite some time. I want simple studs that I can wear everyday. I dont want to spend alot. I dont need diamond studs, but any else thats a little different.

I want them on the small side, and simple but can be worn with everything.

Any help would be great!!
Thanks!

Try simple gold or silver balls. Perfect for every day. Any jeweler would have them, or you can look at the Tiffany balls. To be honest, I bought my 6 yr old gold balls at walmart for $18 and she loves them.

Try simple gold or silver balls. Perfect for every day. Any jeweler would have them, or you can look at the Tiffany balls. To be honest, I bought my 6 yr old gold balls at walmart for $18 and she loves them.

I went and looked at the ones at Tiffanys and they are just too large.
I looked at other simple balls, but they are just a little too plain.

I really want to try and find something different, but simple! If that makes sense!

Check out the silver ball studs at bluenile.com. I purchased a pair for a friend's girlfriend and was very pleased. The balls are silver, but the posts are 18k yellow gold and cost $40.
Bluenile also has other "Tiffany" style studs at a moderate cost.

What about a semiprecious stone stud? I have amethyst studs (it's my birthstone) set in sterling silver that I got for $25. I also have diamond studs but I like how the amethysts are colorful but not too loud so that they clash with what I'm wearing. You could also do a pretty topaz (blue, green, yellow) or garnet.

I was going to post the same question! But my issue is, i have 2 holes in each ear (side by side) I don't want to spend a lot on diamond studs (Which is what i used to always wear in both) any suggestions on what i could get?