I need Rolex help fast!!!

OP,

I am dilemma as well for the Rolex lady president with diamonds.
Still undecide which one is which.
Although, my heart leans toward yg for the last 4 weeks.

Have you considered a two toned Rolex? It seems like a classic Rolex look KWIM? You can wear with both your plat and yellow gold. Just a thought. What a wonderful dilemma to be in and a sweet hubby you have!

Purse I just got the yg president with white face and love it! If you go for the president, I'd suggest that combo. For the prarlmaster, definitely go white gold...I also tried the rg president and was underwhelmed.
I also wanted the "perfect" watch wardrobe. I ended up with the rolex yatchmaster in platinum/ ss for sporty, the happy diamond chopard with diamond bezel for dressier and the yg president ...um... For yellow gold!

Have you considered a two toned Rolex? It seems like a classic Rolex look KWIM? You can wear with both your plat and yellow gold. Just a thought. What a wonderful dilemma to be in and a sweet hubby you have!

DH is a sweet man, I must say! :smile: I'm not a fan of two toned...I feel like that's settling since I can't make up my mind! :P

Purse I just got the yg president with white face and love it! If you go for the president, I'd suggest that combo. For the prarlmaster, definitely go white gold...I also tried the rg president and was underwhelmed.
I also wanted the "perfect" watch wardrobe. I ended up with the rolex yatchmaster in platinum/ ss for sporty, the happy diamond chopard with diamond bezel for dressier and the yg president ...um... For yellow gold!

:nuts: Wow! You have quite the collection! Congrats!

I'm not a fan of the YG Pearlmaster with diamonds. It's a little too much for me. However, I love, love, love the WG pearlmaster with diamonds! Somehow, the WG seems to blend more/ looks more subtle with the diamonds in the Pearlmaster. Are you planning on the ladies size or the midsize?

^Thanks for the site! I didn't realize some Rolexes were actually pretty affordable! After looking at all those, I realize how much I really, truly adore the Pearlmaster bracelet!

I'm not a fan of the two-tone. Used to love it, but now, not so much.

I also am not sure if I even like YG Rolexes now, TBH. I'm still gauging each one on the site against a YG Cartier Roadster and the Roadster wins every time! :P

IDK if this is a consideration, but gold Rolexes have a lower resale percentage-wise (per original price) value than steel or TT. If you are going to keep it forever, then no matter.

sounds like you desire the white gold pearlmaster, purseinsanity. i'd go with that combo too. i'm not keen on yellow gold or rose gold watches. i say if you prefer white gold, go for it! this is a major piece of jewelery so, definitely get something that you love 100%.

my parents have matching yellow gold presidents. the combo is way too OTT for me but, it's all personal preference.

i inherited a vintage stainless steel rolex from my grampa. it's low end in terms of rolex price value but, it's my # one loved piece of jewelery. (just don't tell my hubs that my engagement ring is #2.)