I need more of this! Flat Clutch!

ManilaMama

Mar 5, 2016
Hello, lovelies!! Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

I bought this wonderful flat clutch at the Balenciaga boutique in the Hong Kong airport around 2013/2014.

I love this bag (I use it for nights out) and only realized recently that it's discontinued??? Yes or no?

I am gutted! I wanted to buy another one in another color!

What happened to this model? Any info? I did a search and saw it was out around 2003 then disappeared then obviously it must have returned around the time I got it and now.. It's gone again?

Any ideas where I can buy more? Is it really discontinued or are they just low on stock?

Any advice would be appreciated!

(It has a zipper opening and a wristlet handle)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459039444.854622.jpg

Oh man.. I wish you didn't confirm it!!!

But it came out in 2003 (or so) right? And it was "discontinued" but came back around 2013?? So maybe there's a chance that it will come back! Haha, here's hoping!

Last edited:
I see an similar pouch mytheresa.com.

Thank you! I see them but they are much bigger than the old style I am lusting over. I have never bought from mytheresa.. they seem to sell brand new bags eh? Nice site to drool over!

Lots of info on the FC in this thread. You can also do a search and there are lots of threads on the Fc.
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-ccc-cool-clutch-club-142293.html

The FC is such a great clutch, very practical and versatile.

AHHH so there it is. I will go ogle their lovely photos now. Thank you!