I need more of this! Flat Clutch!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, lovelies!! Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

I bought this wonderful flat clutch at the Balenciaga boutique in the Hong Kong airport around 2013/2014.

I love this bag (I use it for nights out) and only realized recently that it's discontinued??? Yes or no?

I am gutted! I wanted to buy another one in another color!

What happened to this model? Any info? I did a search and saw it was out around 2003 then disappeared then obviously it must have returned around the time I got it and now.. It's gone again?

Any ideas where I can buy more? Is it really discontinued or are they just low on stock?

Any advice would be appreciated!

(It has a zipper opening and a wristlet handle)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459039444.854622.jpg

2. I am a huge fan of Flat Clutches and I have to confirm that they indeed have been discontinued, your best bet is to search resale market, sorry...

3. #3 Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Oh man.. I wish you didn't confirm it!!!

But it came out in 2003 (or so) right? And it was "discontinued" but came back around 2013?? So maybe there's a chance that it will come back! Haha, here's hoping!

4. I hope you are right! We'll just have to wait and see :smile:

5. I see an similar pouch mytheresa.com.

6. Thank you! I see them but they are much bigger than the old style I am lusting over. I have never bought from mytheresa.. they seem to sell brand new bags eh? Nice site to drool over!

AHHH so there it is. I will go ogle their lovely photos now. Thank you!