I need help with item # for a wallet.

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
I am trying to figure out the item number for this wallet that I found on ebay. It is a checkbook wallet and there is one like it on coach.com but only the slim envelope. I would rather the checkbook though. If anyone knows if this is going to be coming out or knows an item number please let me know. I would also like to know the colors that is comes in. Here's the picture of it.
2acd_1.JPG

I don't think that there is a checkbook wallet in this style. As far as I know it only comes in the french purse and slim envelope styles.

Someone please correct me if I am mistaken! :yes:

I am trying to figure out the item number for this wallet that I found on ebay. It is a checkbook wallet and there is one like it on coach.com but only the slim envelope. I would rather the checkbook though. If anyone knows if this is going to be coming out or knows an item number please let me know. I would also like to know the colors that is comes in. Here's the picture of it.
2acd_1.JPG

Do you have the link to this auction? If so, I'd like to take a closer look at it...I'm worried that this particular one may be a fake because the C's appear crooked at the top. Did you ask the seller for the style number?

This is from a seller that is questionable on ebay according to the ladies on this forum so I would never purchase from them, but I wanted to find this wallet. I didn't ask them for the item #. They have a few different colors in this style. I know that Macy's has this style in leather in metallic, blue, and white, but no signature. Anyhow, here is the auction link. If you look at their other items you can see the other wallets too. Thanks for the help!! http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Auth-Coach-...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

^After looking at the seller's other items for sale I have to say that I'd be surprised if that wallet was fake. All of her other items look authentic to me. :yes: Have you tried calling JAX to see if they can give you any information about a possible checkbook wallet in this style?

I know they have alot of items that are new and not even released that noone knows how they get them and sell them so cheap, but they had alot of negative feedbacks on this other site. I haven't called JAX but that is probably a good idea. I'll have to look into it.

You know I am starting to think that this seller and the other ones with the new stuff, they have to know someone on the inside. And I am thinking it is some kind of quality control thing, like say something is slightly off, like the alignment of the c's here. I think someone is getting ahold of these items and then selling them.

You know I am starting to think that this seller and the other ones with the new stuff, they have to know someone on the inside. And I am thinking it is some kind of quality control thing, like say something is slightly off, like the alignment of the c's here. I think someone is getting ahold of these items and then selling them.

That would make sense!:idea:

Well I just got off of the phone with JAX and they claim there is definitely not a checkbook wallet in this style in the signature fabric. There is only the slim envelope and the french and then they only have the platinum leather checkbook in this style. Now I am really starting to question these sellers. This one could very well be a fake! Well I really like that wallet in the checkbook style so I hope CS rep was wrong and they are gonna have them.