I need help - shoes with jeans

hsmom

Jul 28, 2008
I can't seem to find any shoes that go with what I wear on most days. This is a pic of the kind of clothes I wear to run around and do errands. I usually wear clogs of some sort and I'm tired of them. I have boots but they aren't comfortable to be in all day. I've tried Uggs and they don't do it for me (not to mention that these are rarely seen on anyone where I live). I have flats but I need something for the winter. I have some loafers and sneakers but nothing looks "right" to me. Is there any other kind of shoe that I'm missing that would be comfortable and cute? Maybe I don't have the right kind of each of these types of footwear.

Is this chloe heel to high?
moz-screenshot-18.jpg

spacer_v1_m56577569830743852.gif

javascript:popupwin('http://www.sak...UID=1222724845124',590, 590,'0462202883148');

Or you could do a low boot:

spacer_v1_m56577569830743852.gif

I have boots just like that. I just hate wearing them for several hours. I would love to wear cute heels but I just can't do it. I want something comfortable and warm for winter.

I just found these and ordered them. (Bandolino Wyler) I love that they have a heel and they'll be great if they're comfortable. A big improvement over the ugly clogs.

shoes.jpg

i run around in heels all day and wouldnt have it any other way! love my heels! and i also don't think there is such a thing as a 'too high' heel unless its a see through plastic platform heel found at the 'gentlemans club' haha, that chole heel above is so nice!

Honestly
Tods Loafers.

From what you've posted
I'm seeing a casual yet polished look
So I think Tods driver loafers
would polish that look off so well
I am not sure if they are in your price range, but I have seen them for as low as $150 at neimans last call.
and you can wear them with skinnies, flared jeans, even cropped pants.

When I am a mom, I am going to rock Tods loafers all the time.

But like seriously, imagine the outfit you posted with beige Tods loafers
how awesome would that look?!

I like to dress like that sometimes (casual but polished) and I am a big fan of moccasins and ballet flats. I recently got a pair of Minnetonka moccasins in dusty brown from Zappos and they are super cute and look really nice with straight jeans and a button up or a little jacket. I also really like Sam Edelman flats and just plain colored or brown or black flats but I have a hard time finding comfortable ones.

I have flats but I would like something warmer for the winter. I've checked out the the Minnetonka's and they look a bit like my slippers, lol. I bet they are really comfortable though. May have to try those. Checked out the Tod's too. Love those! I feel a hunt coming on for those on sale somewhere. Thanks for recommendation!