I need help picking! Give me a hand!

Girl, girl, girl, you are killing me! :faint: Well, now I won't be able to sleep because I will be thinking about Clayton. Hmmmm, here's hoping there will be a sale email in my inbox tomorrow. So glad you are loving it. Hey, since it is with you, are you noticing any transfer issues with that color? Do you think scratches will buff out should they occur?

You don't have to talk me into it. I am in. It's just a matter of when (there's a better price) and if there is one in good condition.

Lol... I know right? It will be there when the time is right. No transfer issues today. The colors I wore weren't very saturated. The blue was a brighter royal like blue and the pants were grey but I'm sure there will be some transfer with darker colors. Yes, I think scratches will buff out but for mine, the leather feels a tad lighter than some of my other Clayton's (Crimson, Ivy, etc) and also the texture seems more scratch proof like my Bone Reg satchel and my Violet Bristol. For some reason the leather feels a little different in those colors. I love it though.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456464444.583956.jpg
Hola Dooneynistas..so I need your help choosing between these two styles. I am loving the spearmint for the spring/summer and since I decided to pass on the medium Flo in color sunflower on ILD I was on the hunt for something else. Also I should have the "made in America" raspberry small Flo satchel from ILD coming in on Tuesday. Thinking that along with one of these bags would be great to switch in between. I'm totally undecided between the zip zip and charleston shopper 🤔

View attachment 3285006
Hola Dooneynistas..so I need your help choosing between these two styles. I am loving the spearmint for the spring/summer and since I decided to pass on the medium Flo in color sunflower on ILD I was on the hunt for something else. Also I should have the "made in America" raspberry small Flo satchel from ILD coming in on Tuesday. Thinking that along with one of these bags would be great to switch in between. I'm totally undecided between the zip zip and charleston shopper 🤔

I'm not a Zip Zip girl but she looks soooo nice on you. My vote is the ZZ. But then again you have the raspberry satchel coming, so the Charlston tote may be a nice variety if you want to a switch from the satchel but I totally love how the ZZ looks on you. I know I wasn't any help, LOL

View attachment 3285006
They both look nice MP. It really depends if you need a shopper or satchel and the function you want it to serve. There is versatility with how to carry the ZZ. I agree with P's comment about the ZZ. Additionally, it has a clean finished look and It is a nicely proportioned bag on you.

MP: I'm a ZZ lover too and it looks great in that color. But the tote is a very useful addition to your handbag wardrobe and will carry more than the ZZ or the satchel. Soooo.... depending upon what the rest of your collection looks like, I'd use that as a guide as to which style to get.

View attachment 3285006

I think they both look great and I'm a big fan of both styles. I think the Charleston is the perfect size tote to use as a handbag because it's not too big and a nice slim silhouette. I love the mint! Of course the zip zip is one of my new favorites. I feel your pain because today I found myself standing in front of the mirror at the outlet with two red saffiano bags, one on each arm saying oh dear which one? Lol! I did leave with one, but now I want the other one too. [emoji23]

BTW, they have the small and large Flo in sunflower at the Aurora, IL outlet and they appeared to be in good condition.

3D: I have a mushroom Florentine Bristol and a pebbled oyster satchel. The oyster in pebble is much lighter and has more pink undertones. The mushroom Flo is a deeper shade than the bone Flo, but it's not a brown shade. Hard to describe... almost like a light taupey color. I'm not typically a fan of brown/tan/taupe/etc. When I first saw the mushroom Flo I thought it was oyster... but it's deeper, and without the pink undertones. Hope this helps. The mushroom Flo is a beautiful color.