I Need Help & Distraction!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, so my mind is all over the place right now and I need to focus on something other than the drama i'm experiencing at the moment.

Talk Toki to me, baby! Hahahahaha

So.. i'm trying to decide which bag styles I will get in which prints.

So far I know that I want a BV in the Tutti print. For the Trasporto(my possible fave) I was thinking about a stellina, but i'm thinking it's too small for my liking.

Do you think that the Campeggio is too big to be an actual everyday purse? I like my bags big but I also still like them to look like "purses" and not school bags.

For reference the Zucca and the Gioco are good sizes for me and I know the BV would make me so happy!... Thing is though.. I kind of don't want to repeat any bag styles.

I already have a Zucca, a Gioco, a Cucciolo, a Canguro, a Portatelefono, and a Bracialetto.

BUT (hahaha I know i'm crazy. Ignore if you like, I just really need to occupy my time!) I do want another Pirata print bag. I have the Cucciolo in the Pirata, but would like more of an everyday type of purse because I love the print so much!

I think I might have to repeat a bag or two. No harm in that....ehh... who knows.

And for the Vacanze, i'll def. be getting the adventuro.. hopefully it won't be the size of a garbage bag! Hahahahaha

oh man.. I feel like i'm going crazy!
    Pray for me.

2. I think the stellina would look awesome in the trasporto... I would get one in that print if I didn't already have mostly stellinas. I think I'm going to get a campeggio in the trasporto for school, but I think the campeggio would look too big as an everyday bag... But I guess it would be a good sized diaper bag which would work for you?

3. yeah, i agree with snapcat. campeggio's pretty huge. if you carry say, a laptop everywhere with you, it might be good though. :biggrin:

4. i have a campeggio and my laptop fits in it...against the odds it wouldnt!!

also, sometimes i make the strap shorter and use it as a purse rather than a messenger bag across my chest, and since its never full, it kinda folds on itself and doesnt look enormous.(or im just used to huge bags so i dont notice...) then again, buon viaggios look pretty much the same size to me...but i dont have one to compare it. :P