i NEED Dooney opinions STAT!

thank you everyone who's helping me, i'm going to wait till my roommate gets home (which geez, with the weather, might be TOMORROW!) to make my choice, but those are the choices so any more help between the 4 will be taken greatly into consideration! thanks for all the help! u guys are awsome!

so lavender is winning i think? anyone else want to throw their opinion up for me? i was thinking the bee print would be easier to clean as it's not canvas like the others, but the dots are so damn cute!

i'm tryin to get my friend danielle over here to help me choose. i think it's definately between bees, or lavender, although pink and multi got a few votes too and i love them both as well, i wish i could just buy them all!

ugh stinking gayman! wtf! he says "girl, i like them both, you should get both!" uh, we dont' have the DOUGH for that gayman! omg!

i think i'll go for lavender... or after ALL this distress, am i just going to wait till next friday and get a handbag instead of a wristlet?

this forum is evilly delish. i want it all~

"Don't get mad, get EVERYTHING!" ~Ivana *****

if they still have them at the factory store next time i go it's totally a tossup between that bee and that lavender dot... i might even buy BOTH cuz you ppl are evil! i bought 3 coach pieces and a dooney piece TODAY check out my saturday haul post!