i need counselling...help me...!!! :S

madein18

Apr 20, 2007
ciao...lol...im an OCD man...

Im stuck!!!

1. I love Louis Vuitton 100% & GUCCI 100% EQUAL
2. I love Louis Vuitton monogram & GUCCI monogram 100% EQUAL
3. BUT quality...i love Louis Vuitton 100% > gucci 0% !!!
LV canvas will live till i die!!!
Gucci GG fabric canvas will die as time goes by...! :shocked:

My love with Gucci went cold...when i bought my third wallet...in GG FABRIC!!!
First and Second was GG plus...now i hate GG plus...i love gg fabric!!! as much as the LV monogram canvas!

IF i don't look at the GG fabric with my eyes up 5cm close to the GG fabric...
i can use it and use it and use it...But because its fabric...OCD kicks in...and i look at the fabric up too close...and i see each thread is all different...and one two threads loose-r than others...one thread threading up...etc...

So i said...me & Gucci = X no no no more...
from now on me & LV only...no Gucci

THE MAIN QUESTION IS LOL:P

I'll be buying a bag next month before i leave australia...holiday

I KNOW I WANT THE SPEEDY 40...AND I KNOW i want the Gucci Duffel bag...:heart:

But i know the Gucci fabric isnt...perfect perfect perfect as the LV canvas...fabric will thread up...every thread is different...fabric will go dirty...can't clean it...etc...:yucky:

BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH EQUALLY...the only problem is the Fabric...But i love the fabric equally with the LV monogram canvas...!!! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHAT DO I DO???!?!?

SPEEDY 40??? YES ? NO ?

this is really depressing me...

I'm thinking i'll buy both...but i know ill say..."i could have bought another speedy 40, instead of the gucci gg fabric duffel bag":lecture:

Can anyone see what my answer is? What am i going through!?!?:shrugs:

HEEELP~

thank you!!!

LV000107_001M.jpg
lol

I would get the Speedy. It sounds like fabric bags drive you nuts. Get the LV for your sanity if nothing else. I understand though. I liked the look of the Jackie hobo, but the fact it was fabric wouldn't let me buy it.

I think you should get the speedy!
I have the Gucci Fabric duffle in blue mono, its only 3 mths old and the fabric handles are abit fraying already, it'll definitely drive you crazy!!! I don't think you'll have that problem with LV coz its leather handles and canvas!

No question here.
Speedy 40 all the way.
If you really need a strap, you can always add the mono strap to the 40, it's what I do when I take my 40 abroad...

.....now we have to do something to cure you of this "gucci" disease, and get you back on track to LV.......hmmmmm......lol