I need an advice

I have the 6 key holder and it's absolutely one of my favorite pieces. Nice to grab and go when making a quick run to the store or the gym but you don't want/need to carry a bag. I keep my car keys (2 sets), house key, gym pass...and if I just take my key holder I put my license, ATM card, AAA card and some cash in the back.

I have the 6 key holder and it's absolutely one of my favorite pieces. Nice to grab and go when making a quick run to the store or the gym but you don't want/need to carry a bag. I keep my car keys (2 sets), house key, gym pass...and if I just take my key holder I put my license, ATM card, AAA card and some cash in the back.

+1 I have the 6 and its perfect, I use it everyday!

+1...very useful piece. I often place bills and cards in the back and run into the store with or without my mini pochette...