i must be boring...

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
:P because instead of getting the declic in magenta i purchased the simples today in black at saks. i just love the simpleness (no pun intended) of this classic pump. i was also surprised how comfy they are.

^backordered until november but i was going to place an order today but got the simples instead.

i will definitely post pictures. i am on my way out with a dear friend of mine and she should be here any minute.

lulabee & babypie- you guys are absolutely right! i guess i had my mind set that i was going to purchase a pair of CL's in a fun/gorgeous color & i already have a couple of black pumps that i love but they are not CL's. i also love the rounded toe on the simples as well.

^backordered until november but i was going to place an order today but got the simples instead.

i will definitely post pictures. i am on my way out with a dear friend of mine and she should be here any minute.

Ok, thx!

I don't think it is boring if that is what you like! Besides, you can never have enough black pumps!

My first impression of the Simples were that they're a bit plain, but after a while I realized the importance of comfortable shoes and now I def. want a pair too (not going to get them anytime soon, though; it's about to snow here so I wont be able to wear them (it looks silly if I change into pumps indoors when everyone else is wearing snow boots)) But the Simples are gorgeous, classic and chic, so maybe next spring :flowers:

I like Simples - fabulous toe shape for me anyway and not boring at all with the 100mm heel! I'm a CL newbie who bought flats first because I wanted a pair soooo bad but was scared of the high stiletto heel:sweatdrop:.

Tried on the 85s and they hurt my feet so nooo way was I trying on anything higher. Then finally my SA talked me into trying on a pair of Kid 100s just for fun, I was shocked that I could actually walk with them - and with GREAT posture. I'm hooked:nuts:.

Does anyone else notice that the heel seems very far back in the 85s but not the 100s???