I missed out on her!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazwod

Nov 1, 2009
Hey all

I'm so sad!! I have been hunting down a covered giant city and finally managed to find one but because of the time difference by the time I got the email and mailed back to say that I wanted to buy the bag someone else had bought her!! It took me ages to find her, I'd built up all my hope and got so excited. I know it's crazy because it's 'only' a bag but I do feel so pi$$ed now!!!

I'm considering getting one from HG handbags but I'm not entirely convinced that all of Erica's stuff is totally authentic - how does she manage to get all the stuff?! It's crazy!!

Just wanted to vent with some girls that will understand and not think I'm totally nuts!!

Hi all

I just can't understand how she can get them, or why she doesn't have a store.... and why Balenciaga don't recognise her as one of their stockists. Because I'd be asking for her to ship it to the UK I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't authentic! I'd be even more disappointed!! I know a lot of you highly recommend her....it's just a massive amount of money to be spending!!

Baz

I'm looking for the galet or pebble colour, preferably the galet.....

Erica does sell authentic bags and I would have no qualms buying from her, if fact I would rather deal with her than a boutique. But if you don't feel comfortable then don't.

Also, Pebble and Galet are the same color.
Hi all

I just can't understand how she can get them, or why she doesn't have a store.... and why Balenciaga don't recognise her as one of their stockists. Because I'd be asking for her to ship it to the UK I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't authentic! I'd be even more disappointed!! I know a lot of you highly recommend her....it's just a massive amount of money to be spending!!

Baz

I'm looking for the galet or pebble colour, preferably the galet.....

Bazwod, it is okay to have those thoughts. Erica is a wonderful seller with many of our members as loyal customers. I made a first purchase recently and was very satisfied with the service and product. However, I completely understand there are people who need absolute assurance when making a big ticket purchase and feel most comfortable buying from a boutique or store authorized by the brand. It's a personal preference and I definitely see both factions, even though others do not. Those couple/few hundred dollars extra to buy from a boutique is worth it for the peace of mind it brings to the purchase.

As for time differences, I have missed out on several bags lately that I really wanted to buy because I am three hours behind the east coast. One of the boutique managers took a bag off hold and sold it to someone else. I was beyond annoyed! It was the last one in the company and most likely won't be restocked. I feel your frustration!

I'm sure you will find a Galet, if not right away then down the road. We all manage to eventually find our HGs!

Thank you all for your replies, very kind of you!! I've read through the link about HG bags too - thanks vlore (and thanks roey for not making me feel like an idiot!!). I thought that the pebble and the galet may be the same colour, thanks saira.

Sounds like Erica is indeed genuine and that her stock is authentic then. If anyone was going to know a fake then I guess it would be you girls!! Thanks again very much all, you've been really sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.